CONTACT > Contact
Contact

Package details of Studio BONG

Page Info

Writer StudioBong Date15-09-13 18:01 View6,864 Comment14건

Body

▶Type A:  Pre-wedding Photos Package
This package is only for photo shoot.
-Including: Photo shoot +20pages Album + 20*30sized Acrylic Frame  +Original photos +Edited photos

▶Type B: Pre-wedding photos with Dress & H/M
This package is including dresses, tuxedo, hairstyling and make-up service.
-Including: Photo shoot+20pages Album+20*30sized Acrylic Frame  +Original photos +Edited photos
                  2 White Dresses, 1 Colored Dress, 1 Tuxedo
                  Hairstyling and make-up Service (for groom & bride)

● 2015 ' The Cantabile ' ●
 The cantabile package is including indoor and outdoor.
There are various backgrounds for indoor scenes and variety of concepts for outdoor scenes.
 If you want both for your album, the cantabile is suitable!

● 2015 ' The Cantata ' ●
 The cantata package is composed of outdoor scenes only.
You can take the photo shoot with cherry blossom in spring, colored leaves in autumn and different kinds of beautiful scenery in each season.

● 2015 Special Edition ' In Jeju' ●
 Jeju Island is South Korea's most popular holiday island and Jeju Island was named one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature in 2011.
You can take pre-wedding photo shoot with a grand view of the ocean and the beauty of the rich grasslands.
If you want to experience a wonderful time for pre-wedding photography, we recommend you Jeju Island!

If you need further information, please email us at bongst7080@naver.com  :D

Comment List

ssaill123comment

ssaill123 작성일

CAN I MAKE A RESERVATION FOR WEDDING PHOTO?  MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS alice.wang@lunatoolstars.com.cn

Qing Qingcomment

Qing Qing 작성일

How much are these packages?

Cathycomment

Cathy 작성일

Hi...I want to join the pre wedding package type B...Cantabile...What's the price is it?Would u pls to send me the details to my email?My email address:cathychiu0716@gmail.com

Zack chucomment

Zack chu 작성일

Hi...I want to join the pre wedding package type B...Cantabile...What's the price is it?Would u pls to send me the details to my email?My email address:zackchu@gmail.com

Mikocomment

Miko 작성일

Hi...I want to join the pre wedding package type B...Cantabile...What's the price is it?Would u pls send me the details to my email?My email address:mikogooo@gmail.com